Welcome to CHU Inspect
CHU Inspect offers a whole new level of innovation when it comes to building management, strata building insurance, maintenance, and repair services.
Utilising advanced technology, CHU Inspect can map out the internal and external measurements of a building with precision and intricate detail. It provides a wealth of data that be utilised by multiple experts to report on damage, defects or assist in decisions on maintenance and repair of buildings.
CHU Inspect can provide:
- Accurate and exportable measurements to international standards (99%)
- Access to an accurate inspection grade 3D model of the risk (externally and roof)
- Access to an accurate real life 360-degree virtual inspection / tour on any device (internally)
- Accurate floor plans
- High resolution and quality photo inspection file for future reference
- Catastrophe response inspections following storms, flood or fire
- Roof inspection reports including damage and pitch
- Scope of Works & BOQ’s
- Penetration inspection
- Measure the space or building items inside the virtual inspection
- Dilapidation inspections
- Progress / key inspections
- Construction videos on larger projects
- Solar / panel inspections
- General aerial video / photography
- Web embedded virtual tour
Get in touch to learn more about CHU Inspect and how it can help. Download a flyer about CHU Inspect here.